Mig - "My Image Gallery"
Mig is a photo album / image gallery management system. It is written in PHP and requires nothing but PHP to operate.
See it in action
- Example gallery
- Colorbox Example gallery (This example uses colorbox, a lightbox for jquery, download folder.html and mig-colorbox.js to see how it's done)
- Real sites using Mig
To stay up-to-date you can use the newsfeed.
- 2021-03-06: Mig 1.7.0 released (Download, Source)
- 2020-10-11: Mig 1.6.0 released (Download, Source)
- 2017-10-07: Mig 1.5.5 released (Download, Source)
- 2015-12-29: Mig 1.5.4 released (Download, Source)
- 2013-05-16: Mig 1.5.3 released (Download, Source)
- 2011-08-06: Mig 1.5.2 released (Download, Source)
- 2009-11-24: Mig 1.5.1 released (Download, Source)
- 2005-08-15: Mig 1.5.0 released (Download, Source)
Most versions of PHP that are still around should work, but I would strongly recommend
using a supported version,
preferably the latest version available.
Unittests are run with PHP versions 5.6, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4 and 8.0 using containers(see file test/Makefile) and github actions (see .github/workflows/main.yml) to ensure that Mig is compatible to all of those versions.
To use any of the utilities, additional prerequisites might be required
- Online documentation
- Source-Code repository (github)
- "Mig Buddy" by Keith
- Bugs, Questions or Improvements? Just drop me a mail.
Utilities are included to do things like thumbnail creation, extraction of EXIF headers from JPEG files and so forth. Those tools are available in the mig-contrib repo and my have additional dependencies like Perl, ImageMagick or a Shell. Check the README.md for details.
Mig Buddy (by Keith) can also create thumbnails for you.
Copyright / License
- Copyright © 2005-2021 by Boris Wachtmeister
- Copyright © 2000-2005 by Daniel M. Lowe
Mig is released under a
BSD-Style License since 1.4.1 (was GPL before) and can be used free of charge.
(Daniel Lowe is no longer actively maintaining Mig; he was the original author. Boris Wachtmeister is the current maintainer.)